Welcome to Jump Start Gym!
Summer Class Registration is NOW OPEN!!
Registration for 2015-2016 School Year classes will open in July! Check back for updates.
Registration for Jump Start Summer Camp 2015 is now open!
Kids will learn new skills in a fun and safe atmosphere. Kids will have an introduction to all ball sports (baseball, soccer, t-ball) and vault, bars, beam, floor. Children will also participate in Arts and Crafts, Group games. Every day winds down with story time. Jump Start will provide a healthy snack (please let us know of any allergies or food restrictions).
Things to Bring to Camp
Refillable water bottle (We have a filtered water cooler)
A change of clothes if applicable
2015 Camp Hours
Coed Age Groups
NEW in 2015!
Week 1: May 26-29 First week of camp- come one, come all!
Week 2: June 1-5 Mount Vernon, Atlanta Speech School, Fulton County
Week 3: June 8-12 Holy Innocents, Cobb County, Schenck School
Week 4: June 15-19 City of Atlanta, St Martins, Lovett, Galloway
Week 5: June 22-26 Epstein, Fulton County, Mount Vernon
Week 6: June 29-July 3 Galloway, Davis, and OLA
Week 7: July 6-10 Dekalb County, Springmont, Holy Innocents
Week 8: July 13-17 Davis Academy, Schenck School, and Cobb County
Week 9: July 20-24 Springmont, Atlanta Speech School, and St Martins
Week 10: July 27-31 OLA, Epstein, and City of Atlanta
Week 11: Aug 3-7 SSUMC, Dekalb County, B’nai Torah
Week 12: Aug 10-14 DUMC, Temple Sainia
Week 13: Aug 17-21 St James, Epstein Preschool
Week 14: Aug 24-28 B’nai Torah, SSUMC, Mount Vernon Preschool
Week 15: Aug 31-Sep 4 Temple Sainai, DUMC, St James
Don’t see your school listed? Do you have a group of friends that want to come to camp together but don’t go to the same school, or can’t make it to the week for their school?
- Organize a group of 10 or more kids (any ages) to come to the same day of camp and the family organizing will receive a 50% credit for one child on their account.
- Sign your child(ren) up for camp online.
- Please email the desk with the full names of the children in your group.
- Desk will apply credit once all friends are signed up
2015 Camp Prices
Early Bird Special: Ended March 1st
SCHOOLS OUT CAMPS 2014-2015
- 9:00 am-10:00 am (pre-camp:$10 extra)
- 10:00-2:00 pm (regular camp)
- 2:00-3:30 pm for kids 5y and older (post camp movie $10 )
- Coed 3-5 years * Must be potty trained
- Coed K/1st grade
- Coed 2nd + grade
- $60 for any single day (for non member families)
- $222 for the whole week (for non member families)
- When you sign up two weeks or more in advance for single days ($10 off)
- Enrolled Families (10% off)
- Siblings (10% off)
- 2nd plus FULL week of camp (10% off)
Self worth is measured not by medals and trophies but by knowing you’ve done your best.
5920 Roswell Rd
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Phone: 404-252-JUMP (5867)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Mighty Mites & Camps)
email@example.com (Birthday Parties, PNO, Other Special Events)
firstname.lastname@example.org (JUAMK and Preschool)
email@example.com (Gymnastics & Gym Stars)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Tumbling, Prep Op, & Gym Stars)
Mon-Th 9:00am – 8:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 7:30pm
Sat: 9:30 am-2:00 pm (classes)
Sat 2:00 pm – 9:30 pm (private lessons / birthday parties / Parents Night Out)
Sun: 10:00am-6:30pm (private lessons & birthday parties)