Welcome to Jump Start Gym!
Registration for 2015-2016 School Year classes is now open!
Unsure of what class your child belongs in? Click here for our Rainbow Progression Chart
Registration for Jump Start Summer Camp 2015 is now open!
Kids will learn new skills in a fun and safe atmosphere. Kids will have an introduction to all ball sports (baseball, soccer, t-ball) and vault, bars, beam, floor. Children will also participate in Arts and Crafts, Group games. Every day winds down with story time. Jump Start will provide a healthy snack (please let us know of any allergies or food restrictions).
Things to Bring to Camp
Refillable water bottle (We have a filtered water cooler)
A change of clothes if applicable
2015 Camp Hours
Coed Age Groups
NEW in 2015!
Week 1: May 26-29 First week of camp- come one, come all!
Week 2: June 1-5 Mount Vernon, Atlanta Speech School, Fulton County
Week 3: June 8-12 Holy Innocents, Cobb County, Schenck School
Week 4: June 15-19 City of Atlanta, St Martins, Lovett, Galloway
Week 5: June 22-26 Epstein, Fulton County, Mount Vernon
Week 6: June 29-July 3 Galloway, Davis, and OLA
Week 7: July 6-10 Dekalb County, Springmont, Holy Innocents
Week 8: July 13-17 Davis Academy, Schenck School, and Cobb County
Week 9: July 20-24 Springmont, Atlanta Speech School, and St Martins
Week 10: July 27-31 OLA, Epstein, and City of Atlanta
Week 11: Aug 3-7 SSUMC, Dekalb County, B’nai Torah
Week 12: Aug 10-14 DUMC, Temple Sainia
Week 13: Aug 17-21 St James, Epstein Preschool
Week 14: Aug 24-28 B’nai Torah, SSUMC, Mount Vernon Preschool
Week 15: Aug 31-Sep 4 Temple Sainai, DUMC, St James
Don’t see your school listed? Do you have a group of friends that want to come to camp together but don’t go to the same school, or can’t make it to the week for their school?
- Organize a group of 10 or more kids (any ages) to come to the same day of camp and the family organizing will receive a 50% credit for one child on their account.
- Sign your child(ren) up for camp online.
- Please email the desk with the full names of the children in your group.
- Desk will apply credit once all friends are signed up
2015 Camp Prices
Early Bird Special: Ended March 1st
SCHOOLS OUT CAMPS 2014-2015
- 9:00 am-10:00 am (pre-camp:$10 extra)
- 10:00-2:00 pm (regular camp)
- 2:00-3:30 pm for kids 5y and older (post camp movie $10 )
- Coed 3-5 years * Must be potty trained
- Coed K/1st grade
- Coed 2nd + grade
- $60 for any single day (for non member families)
- $222 for the whole week (for non member families)
- When you sign up two weeks or more in advance for single days ($10 off)
- Enrolled Families (10% off)
- Siblings (10% off)
- 2nd plus FULL week of camp (10% off)
Self worth is measured not by medals and trophies but by knowing you’ve done your best.
5920 Roswell Rd
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Phone: 404-252-JUMP (5867)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Mighty Mites & Camps)
email@example.com (Birthday Parties, PNO, Other Special Events)
firstname.lastname@example.org (JUAMK and Preschool)
email@example.com (Gymnastics & Gym Stars)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Tumbling, Prep Op, & Gym Stars)
Mon-Th 9:00am – 8:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 7:30pm
Sat: 9:30 am-2:00 pm (classes)
Sat 2:00 pm – 9:30 pm (private lessons / birthday parties / Parents Night Out)
Sun: 10:00am-6:30pm (private lessons & birthday parties)